NTR R1 Rear Shock Absorber – For VFR400 NC30
Nitron’s Best Shock For Road Use!
Nitron’s most popular rear shock… incredible value and out-performs other more expensive shocks on both the road and the track.
2-Way combined damping adjustment. Developed from the full race shock the R1 offers exceptional performance, reliability and value for all year round road and track use. High grade materials and the durable titanium finish protect against corrosion and significantly reduce weight. A true affordable performance upgrade.
- Internal reservoir
- Fully hard anodised alloy body
- Combined 2-way adjustment
- Combined 24 clicks of rebound and compression adjustment
- Nitrogen gas charged
- 40mm Piston design
- 14mm piston rod
- Preload adjustable
- Length adjustable where possible
- Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for quick preload adjustment (Nitron recommends a Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for intermittent pillion use)
*Please note, if you are specifying a Remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for Road or Race Use, we can custom make the length of hose and the angle that the hose exists the shock absorber. Please send us this information at the point of order via email.
- Titanium Black spring colour also available
*Please Note: Custom Build on all Nitron Shock Absorbers. Full Payment Required at Point of Order. Estimated 3-4 week delivery time.