Converter lead to connect your OptiMate with SAE-compatible connector to TM-accessories (as used with AccuMate and pre 2012 OptiMate models). Simply plug one end of the converter lead into a standard OptiMate TM lead (e.g. TM71) and you can then use a newer OptiMate, or other SAE accessory). In this way, you can connect an SAE compatible OptiMate to a bike or car equipped with a TM lead. Supplied complete with removable weatherproof rubber cap.
- Innovative heavy-duty connection system
- Compatible with standard SAE connectors
- Reliable weatherproof connection
- Thick copper 16 / 18 SWG cable
- Connector/cable rated at 15 Amps
- Electrical connections between cable and connector pins are fully sealed
- Rubber sealing shrouds enhance the weatherproof rating of connections
- Allows safe use of high amperage accessories like heated clothing / grips
NB – To convert an AccuMate, AccuMate PRO or OptiMate fitted with the white TM connector to use the SAE compatible connector, order the O-17.